JEC High School provides a leading education for less than many other regional schools.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 is $20,995 for grades 9-12.
|Registration Fee by 3/16/2020||$800|
|Registration Fee after 3/16/20||$1250|
|First four years||$750|
|Late Fee (after 6/15/2020)||$200|
JEC High School is committed to helping families in financial need with traditional tuition assistance.
JEC High School is also excited to participate in the JEC’s revolutionary Tuition Max program that caps total tuition payments for qualified families at a percentage of their AGI, making tuition far more affordable and removing the guesswork from the Financial Aid Process.
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS
- Please go to the FACTS website to complete the online Financial Aid forms.
- Please be sure to complete the entire form, responding to all questions and including all requested and supporting documentation.
- Supporting documentation include:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all tax schedules.
- Copies of W-2 forms for both parents.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers Compensation and TANF.
- Supporting documentation can be uploaded and sent in PDF format online or faxed to 1-866-315-9264.
- Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed correspondence.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637 weekdays from 8:30 am – 8:00 pm.
This innovative program ensures that total tuition will never exceed a reasonable percentage of family income. With a respectful and simple enrollment process, total tuition, regardless of how many children are enrolled, will be capped at a percentage of Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), as determined by line 37 of your IRS tax return.
How to apply:
• Please visit our website at TheJEC.org/TuitionMAX and fill out the FACTS application.
• If you have a child/children enrolled in another Jewish school (K-12), a $5,000 credit will be applied per child to your AGI. For example, if your AGI is $180,000 and you have two children in a Jewish day school other than the JEC, your eligibility for program benefits will be evaluated as if your AGI were $170,000!
1. A family net worth over $1 million (net worth includes home equity and retirement accounts).
2. Filing of Schedules C and E as part of your federal tax return.
3. Reduction of a JEC family’s total year’s tuition by more than $5,000.
4. Non-dual income families where there are no children kindergarten-age or younger.